Consequently a successful race season and the enthusiastic feedback, we have worked even harder to further improve our karts and related components, on occasion also of the new homologations CIK-FIA, introducing in the range Birel ART – FREELINE new products maintaining the optimal technical baseline of the 2017 models.
One of the most important novelties for the Ricciardo kart 2018, will be the color of the chassis that will become BLU coupled with all black accessories.
The initial that characterizes the new models for 2018 will be S9.
Confirmed very simple and versatile the DR01-S9 DD has small upgrades both in structural and the aesthetical to improve the performance, ease of utilize and the look.
- WHEELS: From November will be available the new magnesium wheels Mod. DM 130 + 212 type “LPC” (Low Pressure Cast) realized with a particular fusion technology. In addition to this, also the size will be different especially in the rear with a more total width and a varied off-set of 10mm.
- FRONT POD: New homologation 007/BF/99: will be mounted as series on all the “Racing” kart the new front pod FREE LINE mod. “F1”. It was studied and tested by CFD in addition to a very innovative look allow an good cooling of the brakes and ventilation without any turbulence to the engine.
- REAR POD: As standard the Racing karts will be assembled with new rear pods KG CLOB model.
- GRAPICH : Updated for the new front pod “F1”.
- AXLES : Will be available in production the rear axles type F & B diam.50mm with length 1060mm for categories KZ-SHIFTER.
- SPORTSWEAR: Has been signed an important agreement with the famous company “Alpinestars” which will be the partner of Birel ART and will produce race suits, shoes, glows and all the sportswear personalized.
|Ø TUBES||D. 30|
|Ø SPINDLE||D. 25|
|BRAKING SYSTEM||HYDRAULIC 1 FL|
|REAR BRAKE DISC||180x16 G|
|TANK CAPACITY||10 LIT CA|
|STEERING WHEEL||D. 340|
|DISK CARRIER||50 ALL. HQ|
|CROWN CARRIER||50 ALL. HQ|
|FRONT HUBS||85 ALL. or 85 MG.|
|REAR HUBS||50x90 ALL. or 50x90 MG.|
|PODS (front/side/rear)||FL-F1 / FL EVO / KG CLOB|
All data are subject to tolerances